Let them eat cake! Happy Hour Confection’s cakes are available as layer cakes, wedding cakes cupcakes and mini cupcakes. Some cakes are also available as ice cream cakes!
- Salted Triple Porter- A Vanilla Porter Cake filled with salted porter caramel topped with a dark chocolate porter frosting. Breckenridge Vanilla Porter is used to add smooth hints of vanilla to the cake, caramel filling and dark chocolate frosting.
- Lemon Honey Orange IPA- An orange cake sweetened with honey and drunken with O’Dempsey’s Inukshuk IPA is a balanced beer whose character come out perfectly in our Honey Orange IPA cake with buttercream frosting.
- Hefeweizen- A Lemon Cake made with a citrusy German Style Weiss. Know a Sierra Nevada Kellerweiss fan? Our lemon cake highlights the citrus notes in Hefeweizen’s while keeping it sweet with our buttercream frosting.
- Maple Bacon IPA- This cake is made with real maple syrup and Atlanta’s own Monday Night Brewing’s Eyepatch IPA. The buttercream frosting is flavored with the maple syrup and the Eyepatch IPA with a final touch of crispy cut bacon.
- Death by Chocolate Stout- A bite-sized chocolate lover’s paradise! This cake is made with two types of chocolate and O’Dempsey’s Russian Imperial Stout. The cake is filled with our own stout fudge and topped with a beery dark chocolate buttercream.
- Coconut Curry- This may seem a little odd put into sweets but you’ll have to trust us and give this creative combo a shot. The cake is made with coconut milk and infused with a slightly spicy curry powder. It’s topped off with a coconut curry buttercream.
- Hard cider- Original Sin Cider and Happy Hour Confection cupcakes is a match made in heaven! Both the cake and buttercream frosting showcase strong apple flavor from the cider, no additional apple flavorings are added to this apple-tizing treat!
Strawberry Chardonnay- We’ve got something sweet for the wine-O’s too! Our Chardonnay cake is filled with a strawberry chardonnay puree and topped with a fresh strawberry and chardonnay buttercream frosting. Bottoms up!
Seasonal Cake Flavors
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Lambic- Available in the summer. This dark chocolate cake is made with raspberry Lambic, filled with a fresh raspberry puree and topped with a fresh raspberry and Lambic buttercream frosting. This cake is a great balance of rich and sweet.
Happy Hour Confection’s brownies are a heady combination of chocolate treats and drunken sweets!
Below is our year- round brownie menu.
- Smoked Porter Sea Salt- Dark chocolate brownie made with Stone’s Smoked Porter and topped with a rich chocolate ganache and sea salt. A great combination for when you want something sweet and salty!
- Espresso Stout Brownies- This brownie showcases the complex flavors of O’Dempsey’s Your Black Heart Russian Imperial Stout. The coffee flavor shines through and pairs beautifully with dark chocolate. the brownie is topped with an espresso stout ganache.
- Thai Peanut- A totally insane brownie with flavors of mild coconut, lime, hot chili, peanuts, and a tiny bit of soy. It’s sweet, rich, salty, hot, nutty, and totally…crazy!
Seasonal Brownies (Spring 2013 until the beer is gone)we add a dark
- Orange Saison Brownie- This brownie is made with freshly squeezed orange juice and zest- no fake flavors here. It’s paired with Victory’s Swing Spring Session Saison.
- One Screw Loose PB&J Brownie- This brownie starts with a bourbon barrel aged stout and peanut butter brownie. Right before it goes in the oven, we swirl in Black Velvet (raspberry and stout) Jelly from One Screw Loose. To top it off we add a dark chocolate and jelly ganache. It sounds complicated, but it tastes damn good. For more info about One Screw Loose Jelly click here. Onescrewloose.com/jelly
Happy Hour Confection’s Truffles are bite sized delights prefect for satisfying any sweet tooth craving!
- Dark Chocolate Stout- ( Your Black Heart Russian Imperial Stout- O’Dempsey’s) Happy Hour Confection’s Dark Chocolate Stout truffle was the first addition to the truffle menu. We fell so in love with beer compliments in this chocolate truffle we had a hard time not eating them ourselves!
- ESB Shortbread (Fuller’s ESB)- This shortbread truffle is anything but short in flavor. This truffle is full in ESB notes. You’ll want to savor every bite.
- Mocha(Ode To Mercy- Wild Heaven)- A chocolate-y treat made with a local Avondale Estate’s Ode To Mercy. This truffle is covered with a layer of chocolate sprinkles!
Beer for Brunch? Yes, Please!
- Double Chocolate Stout Muffin- A chocolate muffin made with a rich chocolate stout and studded with dark chocolate pieces to bring a childhood favorite to adult standards.
- Honey Walnut Pale Ale Muffin- A honey muffin made that has been layered with walnuts and drunken with SweetWater 420. As if that wasn’t enough, we also top this muffin with a brown sugar strudel!
- Blueberry Lemon Hefeweizen Muffin- This isn’t your typical blueberry muffin! Real blueberries are soaked in a citrusy Hefeweizen before being baked into a beer infused muffin that is topped with with deliciously sweet crumb topping.
- Milk Chocolate Belgian Ale Waffle- Whether served for brunch or dessert, this waffle will steal your heart! This Belgian style waffle that uses Belgian Style Ale right in the waffle batter.
- Doughnuts- Our Doughnuts are made with beer right in the dough . They can be made in any of these frothy flavors: Doppelbock Cinnamon, Pale Ale Glazed, Hard Cider Glazed. You can purchase the dough and fry them yourself or complete and ready to eat.
- Big Ale Red Pretzels- Soft, salty and beery pretzels in bite sized pieces. Perfect for am afternoon snack or finger foods. Made with O’Dempsey’s Big Red Ale. A cinnamon sugar version is also available.
- ESB English Muffins- This tasty bread can be a morning treat, an afternoon snack or an exciting switch from common hamburger bun. Our English muffin pair great with with sharp cheddar cheese or some One Screw Loose Jelly.
- Stout Hot Fudge- dark chocolate and beer come together to create a rich and smooth fudge sauce that can be served over ice cream , brownies or eaten by the spoonful.
- Porter Caramel- Brown sugar based and caramel infused, this sauce uses Breckenridge Vanilla Porter to create a rich but not so super sweet caramel sauce that can add a lot of depth in flavor to a variety of dishes.
- Scotch Ale Raspberry Sauce- Sweet raspberries are simmered in a bath of Monday Night Brewing’s Drafty Kilt until they are soft and then pureed. This bold and smooth sauce pairs well with chocolate and gives a fruity taste to any treat.
Pick up our confections at Ale Yeah! Roswell and Ale Yeah! Decatur or place a special order with us by visiting the Special Orders Page