Eats & Treats Page
Truffles have arrived!! Happy Hour Confections is excited to introduce our lineup of premium beer and liquor-infused truffles.
Flavors currently available
Craft Beer Box – BEER! All craft, all delicious.
- Salted Porter Caramel – Made with our vanilla porter caramel and milk chocolate, then dipped into dark chocolate and dusted with sea salt.
- Scotch Ale S’more – Made with Drafty Kilt Scotch Ale, milk chocolate, and marshmallow, rolled in graham crackers. Campfires just got so much better.
- Chipotle Stout – Dark chocolate with a kick of spicy, smoky chipotle, rolled in chocolate cookies.
Cocktail Box – Your favorite drinks, now in a tasty truffle.
- Bourbon Toffee – Bourbon and milk chocolate, rolled in buttery toffee.
- Pina Colada – Coconut rum, pineapple juice, and white chocolate, rolled in toasted coconut.
- Irish Coffee – Rich coffee liquor, smooth irish cream, and milk chocolate. Dipped in a shell of dark chocolate and finished with a white chocolate swirl.
O’Dempsey’s Box – Beer to Die For, now made into Truffles to Die For
- Russian Imperial Stout – Your Black Heart from O’Dempsey’s, dark chocolate, and chocolate cookie. Dark, rich, delicious.
- Red, White, and Blue – O’Dempsey’s Big Red Ale, white chocolate, and blueberry puree. Dipped in a shell of white chocolate.
- Key Lime – O’Dempsey’s Cold One Pale Ale, lime, and white chocolate, rolled in graham crackers.
Fruit Box – Something sweet with a fruity finish.
- Banana – Invocation Golden Ale and white chocolate, rolled in graham crackers
- Raspberry – Tart red raspberry, milk chocolate, and a sweetened cocoa powder finish.
- Lemon – Cool lemon, white chocolate, tossed in lemon cookies.
Each box contains nine truffles, three each of three flavors, and retail for $15.00
Let them eat cake! Happy Hour Confection’s cakes are available as layer cakes, wedding cakes cupcakes and mini cupcakes. Some cakes are also available as ice cream cakes!
- Salted Triple Porter- A Vanilla Porter Cake filled with salted porter caramel topped with a dark chocolate porter frosting. Breckenridge Vanilla Porter is used to add smooth hints of vanilla to the cake, caramel filling and dark chocolate frosting.
- Honey Orange IPA- An orange cake sweetened with honey and drunken with O’Dempsey’s Inukshuk IPA is a balanced beer whose character come out perfectly in our Honey Orange IPA cake with buttercream frosting.
- Lemon Hefeweizen- A Lemon Cake made with a citrusy German Style Weiss. Know a Sierra Nevada Kellerweiss fan? Our lemon cake highlights the citrus notes in Hefeweizen’s while keeping it sweet with our buttercream frosting.
- Maple Bacon IPA- This cake is made with real maple syrup and Atlanta’s own Monday Night Brewing’s Eyepatch IPA. The buttercream frosting is flavored with the maple syrup and the Eyepatch IPA with a final touch of crispy cut bacon.
- Death by Chocolate Stout- A bite-sized chocolate lover’s paradise! This cake is made with two types of chocolate and O’Dempsey’s Russian Imperial Stout. The cake is filled with our own stout fudge and topped with a beery dark chocolate buttercream.
- Coconut Curry- This may seem a little odd put into sweets but you’ll have to trust us and give this creative combo a shot. The cake is made with coconut milk and infused with a slightly spicy curry powder. It’s topped off with a coconut curry buttercream.
- Hard cider- Original Sin Cider and Happy Hour Confection cupcakes is a match made in heaven! Both the cake and buttercream frosting showcase strong apple flavor from the cider, no additional apple flavorings are added to this apple-tizing treat!
Strawberry Champagne- Our Champagne cake is filled with a strawberry champagne puree and topped with a fresh strawberry and champagne buttercream frosting. Bottoms up!
Seasonal Cake Flavors
Vanilla Bean – Innis & Gunn’s Irish Whiskey Cask is used in a real vanilla bean cupcake topped with barrel aged stout and vanilla bean buttercream
Minimum Orders for standard or Mini Cupcakes are $36.00 Minimum Pricing for layer cakes is $55.00
Happy Hour Confection’s brownies are a heady combination of chocolate treats and drunken sweets!
Below is our year- round brownie menu.
- Smoked Porter Sea Salt- Dark chocolate brownie made with Stone’s Smoked Porter and topped with a rich chocolate ganache and sea salt. A great combination for when you want something sweet and salty!
- Espresso Stout Brownies- This brownie showcases the complex flavors of O’Dempsey’s Your Black Heart Russian Imperial Stout. The coffee flavor shines through and pairs beautifully with dark chocolate. the brownie is topped with an espresso stout ganache.
- Thai Peanut- A totally insane brownie with flavors of mild coconut, lime, hot chili, peanuts, and a tiny bit of soy. It’s sweet, rich, salty, hot, nutty, and totally…crazy!
Seasonal Brownies (Spring 2013 until the beer is gone)
- Orange Saison Brownie- This brownie is made with freshly squeezed orange juice and zest- no fake flavors here. It’s paired with Victory’s Swing Spring Session Saison.
- One Screw Loose PB&J Brownie- This brownie starts with a bourbon barrel aged stout and peanut butter brownie. Right before it goes in the oven, we swirl in Black Velvet (raspberry and stout) Jelly from One Screw Loose. To top it off we add a dark chocolate and jelly ganache. It sounds complicated, but it tastes damn good. For more info about One Screw Loose Jelly click here. Onescrewloose.com/jelly
Beer for Brunch? Yes, Please!
- Double Chocolate Stout Muffin- A chocolate muffin made with a rich chocolate stout and studded with dark chocolate pieces to bring a childhood favorite to adult standards.
- Honey Walnut Pale Ale Muffin- A honey muffin made that has been layered with walnuts and drunken with SweetWater 420. As if that wasn’t enough, we also top this muffin with a brown sugar strudel!
- Blueberry Lemon Hefeweizen Muffin- This isn’t your typical blueberry muffin! Real blueberries are soaked in a citrusy Hefeweizen before being baked into a beer infused muffin that is topped with with deliciously sweet crumb topping.
- Milk Chocolate Belgian Ale Waffle- Whether served for brunch or dessert, this waffle will steal your heart! This Belgian style waffle that uses Belgian Style Ale right in the waffle batter.
- Doughnuts- Our Doughnuts are made with beer right in the dough . They can be made in any of these frothy flavors: Doppelbock Cinnamon, Pale Ale Glazed, Hard Cider Glazed. You can purchase the dough and fry them yourself or complete and ready to eat.
- Big Ale Red Pretzels- Soft, salty and beery pretzels in bite sized pieces. Perfect for am afternoon snack or finger foods. Made with O’Dempsey’s Big Red Ale. A cinnamon sugar version is also available.
- ESB English Muffins- This tasty bread can be a morning treat, an afternoon snack or an exciting switch from common hamburger bun. Our English muffin pair great with with sharp cheddar cheese or some One Screw Loose Jelly.
- Stout Hot Fudge- dark chocolate and beer come together to create a rich and smooth fudge sauce that can be served over ice cream , brownies or eaten by the spoonful.
- Porter Caramel- Brown sugar based and caramel infused, this sauce uses Breckenridge Vanilla Porter to create a rich but not so super sweet caramel sauce that can add a lot of depth in flavor to a variety of dishes.
- Scotch Ale Raspberry Sauce- Sweet raspberries are simmered in a bath of Monday Night Brewing’s Drafty Kilt until they are soft and then pureed. This bold and smooth sauce pairs well with chocolate and gives a fruity taste to any treat.
Pick up our confections at Ale Yeah! Roswell and Ale Yeah! Decatur or place a special order with us by visiting the Special Orders Page